Strawberries are in abundance at the moment. You can pick up a couple of punnets for a reasonable price and, when that happens, that’s usually my cue to whip up some of these Strawberry Bliss Balls.
This is a really simple recipe that needs only 5 ingredients. It’s super easy to make and the balls freeze really well. Great for lunchboxes or an afternoon snack, these are sure to be a hit! Enjoy!
- 2 ¾ cups desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 ½ punnets strawberries
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence
- Place desiccated coconut and rolled oats in a food processor and blend until the oats resemble fine crumbs.
- Trim the green leaves rom the strawberries and add to the food processor with the honey and Vanilla Essence. Process until all ingredients are well combined.
- Roll tablespoonfulls of mixture into balls and then roll in some extra desiccated coconut to coat. The mixture may be a little soft but will firm up once the balls have been refriegerated. These balls are suitable to freeze.
If you enjoy this recipe, you might also like these: